- All riders and spectators over 18 are required to sign a release form at sign-up each time they visit the facility.
- All riders and spectators under 18 are required to have a parent or legal guardian present at time of sign-up to sign a Minor Release Form each time they visit the facility.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MINORS: All riders and spectators under the age of 18 without a parent or guardian present are required to provide a Notarized Minor Release Form at time of sign-up. This is required each time you visit the facility to ride or spectate. We are unable to make any exceptions to this policy. Forms MUST be NOTARIZED and printed in COLOR.
- Participants must purchase a wristband before entering the track area
- No pit riding, use 1st gear when riding your bike to and from the track
- Riders must obey all caution flags during organized practice
- Safety gear must be worn at all times while on the track
- Organized practice days are divided based on class and ability – riders must ride a single class per rotation unless an additional class is purchased at sign up
- No alcohol consumption allowed by any rider
- Arkansaw Cycle Park is not responsible for lost or stolen property
- Arkansaw Cycle Park reserves the right to refuse service
- Disrespectful or unsportsmanlike conduct may result in ejection from the premises
REQUIRED SAFETY GEAR
- Over Ankle Boots
- Long Sleeve Shirt
- Long Pants